Rubbertrax recycled rubber flooring tiles are available in three styles and only in Jet Black. Rubbertrax tiles can be used in conjunction with the same size Swisstrax standard Polypropylene
tiles. Please contact one of our flooring specialists to ensure compatibility.
LEED Certified Rubber Flooring
Rubbertrax tiles contain 100% postconsumer recycled content and is the only modular rubber tile in the world using 100% post-consumer recycled material. Rubbertrax is also made entirely from
regionally sourced materials.
With the our Rubbertrax recycled flooring program we turn recycled parts into guaranteed quality and low cost flooring tile. The kicker is that we will either buy back the flooring and pay you a
fair price or give you a credit towards future purchases of flooring products.
The product we receive in return will be recycled again so the recycled flooring circle is closed. Now that is what we call green!
The difference between our Rubbertrax tiles and our standard Polypropylene tiles.
- Swisstrax recycled floor tiles are approved for fit, form and function. Rubbertrax tiles come with a 7-year warranty.
- Choosing the right tile is important. Our Rubbertrax tiles withstand different conditions as they are made with different raw materials.
- Rubbertrax tiles are only available in black and can exhibit slight color variations.
- Not as weather resistant as our Polypropylene standard tiles.
- Rubbertrax tiles are not meant to withstand Ultra Violet Rays over time. We do not recommended installing a Rubbertrax floor in an area with an abundance of direct sunlight.
- Due to the nature of recycled goods, we cannot control what materials go into the recycled floor tile; however, the products withstand our internal testing procedures regarding tensile and
- Roll-over weight is estimated at approximately 25,000 lbs, which is the same as most of our competitors' standard tiles. Our Polypropylene standard tiles withstand an 70,000 lb. roll-over
- Rubbertrax tiles have an increased thermal expansion and contraction which is typical for products with Repro.